- Detailed analysis of 3 tracks (Distance, Speed, Time): analyzing every part of the jump, discussing strategic mistakes and their possible causes, explaining the optimal flight strategy and what to aim for at different parts of the performance run.
- FlySight help: recommending what audible feedback to use, how to setup and adjust FlySight tones and altitude alarms, answering any question regarding FlySight configuration.
- 1 free online competition registration (for new competitors).
- Price: $100
- Everything included in Option 1.
- Using proprietary optimization code, calculating best achievable results based on your individual flight characteristics (using the 3 tracks provided for analysis)
- Generating "perfect performance" GPS tracks (for each task) for you to compare your tracks to and aim for.
- Producing FlySight config files to help you achieve that ideal result.
- Price: $200
- Everything included in Option 2, done three separate times upon request.
Repeat analysis is necessary when you change wingsuit or feel that you have improved since the last time "perfect track" simulations were performed. Your ideal tracks and best possible results for every performance task will be recalculated based on the most recent tracks.
- Price: $300